Welcome to Our Medford Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Medford,OR
Call us at (541) 772-2222
Our Medford Animal Hospital offers caring veterinary services to the entire Medford, Oregon area. Our staff takes pride in providing outstanding serviced and treatment of our furry patients and their owners too. You never have to worry about the care your fur babies are getting again with Medford Animal Hospital.
About Our Animal Hospital in Medford
As the main animal hospital in Medford, we have served the community since Dr. Bernard opened our doors in 1997. Our location at 619 Market Street provides services from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and even has hours from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays. We also offer an after-hours emergency number.
Meet Your Medford Veterinarian
Dr. Steve Bernard is proud to be your Medford Veterinarian. He enjoys his work healing and caring for cats and dogs along with his wife – Dr. Tiffany Graeber – who is also a veterinarian. Dr. Bernard received his degree as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from the Oregon/Washington State University Veterinary Program in 1994.
Services Offered by Our Veterinarian
At Medford Animal Hospital we offer a full range of services. Our talented veterinarian and friendly support staff strive to treat your furry friends like family. The services we offer include:
- Examinations: From regular check-ups to emergency examinations, we will evaluate the overall health of your pets.
- Vaccinations: For dogs these include DHLPP – Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, & Parvovirus), Rabies, & Bordetella. For cats, FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia), Rabies, & Felv.
- Preventative Care: This includes Heartworm Prevention for dogs, Intestinal Parasite Prevention, Flea and Tick treatments, and dental care.
- Grooming: Although we are not professional groomers, sometimes an animal cannot be groomed by those skilled professionals and need to be sedated. We can do that and then provide basic grooming that includes nail trimming.
- Boarding: We will care for your furry friend when you are out of town, walking them outside twice daily, feeding them, and even providing bedding and comfort items (or bring your own).
- In-Home Euthanasia: When your furry family members are ready to cross that Rainbow Bridge, it may be easier on everyone – including them– to do the procedure at home. We also provide grief support services, cremation, and memorials.
- Laser Therapy: Treats painful joint dysfunction, injuries, and more to promote healing and reduce pain.
- Spaying & Neutering
- On-site X-ray & Surgery
- Senior Wellness
Contact Our Medford Animal Hospital in Medford, OR!
Are you looking for a veterinarian in the Medford area? Medford Animal Hospital is your answer. Give our friendly staff a call at (541) 772-2222 or stop by our offices on Market Street to find out more or schedule an appointment today.